HOW To Become a Christian
"For whosoever shall call upon the
name of the LORD shall be saved.
Romans 10:13
1. Receive CHRIST as Your Personal SAVIOR
"Neither is there salvation in any other:
for there is none other name under heaven
given among men, whereby we must be saved."
Acts 4:12
2. Receive CHRIST as the only way to GOD
"JESUS saith unto him, I AM the WAY,
the TRUTH, and the LIFE: no man cometh
unto the FATHER, but by ME." John 14:6
3. Receive CHRIST as LORD
"For to this end CHRIST both died, and rose,
and revived, that HE might be LORD both
of the dead and living." Romans 14:9
4. Receive CHRIST as MEDIATOR
"For CHRIST also hath once suffered for sins,
the just for the unjust, that HE might bring
us to GOD." 1st.Peter 3:18
5. Receive CHRIST as EXAMPLE
"For even hereunto were ye called: because
CHRIST also suffered for us, leaving us an
example, that ye should follow HIS steps."
1st.Peter 2:21
6. Receive CHRIST as TEACHER
"Take my yoke upon you, and learn of ME;
for I AM meek and lowly in heart: and ye
shall find rest unto your souls."
Matthew 11:29
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Believe on the LORD JESUS CHRIST, and thou shalt be saved." Acts 16:31
"But these are written, that ye might believe that JESUS is the CHRIST, the SON of GOD; and that believing ye might have life through HIS name." John 20:31
"But as many as received HIM, to them gave HE power to become the sons of GOD, even to them that believe on HIS name." John 1:12
If you would be willing to turn to CHRIST in repentance and faith, pray this simple prayer of salvation:
LORD, I know that I am a sinner, and I believe YOU died and rose again for me. I am trusting YOU to forgive me. Come into my heart and save me. Help me to live for YOU always. In JESUS' name I pray, AMEN.
The LORD JESUS said, ". . .I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish. . ." (John 10:28) Don't wait ! "BEHOLD, NOW is the accepted time, BEHOLD, NOW is the day of salvation." (2nd.Corinthians 6:2b) No one is promised any more time than the moment we are in.
Your servant in CHRIST,


No comments:
Post a Comment