Saturday, January 6, 2018

" GOD's Provision or Your Own ? "

John 4:13-14  " JESUS answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinks of this water shall thirst again: But whosoever drinks of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in HIM a well of water springing up into everlasting life. "
     The man was barely able to stand as he precariously swayed from the dizziness of hunger. He stared at the table before him laden with a smorgasbord of food. He could smell the distinct aroma of spices, and his mouth watered at the cornucopia of smells. The host beckoned him to sit at the table, but he remained teetering near the door. When the host tried to help him, the hungry man continued out the back door and began scrounging through the rubbish bins for any morsel of food he could find.
     " Foolish ! " you say. But, spiritually speaking, this is being done worldwide on a grand scale. Jeremiah reveals what GOD said concerning HIS people: " For MY people have committed two evils; they have forsaken ME the fountain of living waters, and hewn them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water " (Jeremiah 2:13). Many people are foolishly choosing emptiness over fullness. rather than receiving and partaking of GOD's provision, they turn away and seek their own. They want it their way.
     GOD has established the exclusive way of Salvation (John 14:6). But many reject CHRIST by setting up their own religious systems, which bloat their stomachs and slay their souls. Rather than enjoying the fullness of CHRIST, the FOUNTAIN of LIVING WATERS, they carve out for themselves, by their own efforts, broken, useless cisterns (wells); yet they brag at how big and beautiful their cisterns are. Spiritual idolatry pushes GOD out of their lives, and they celebrate their man-made religions. Consider JESUS' WORDS to the woman at the well in today's text. Do not reject the GOD WHO alone can satisfy ! PNF
Your servant in CHRIST,
Julie
Copyright, FEATURE: A Daily Bible Study Guide
Used with permission.   www.feasite.org

3 comments:

  1. Julie, this is Brenda. I'm not getting notifications from you anymore or chaim. I know I disappeared but it wasn't for the reason you may think. I am so fed up with Google communities and so much false doctrine that I just stopped. I really needed to grow up Spiritually and so for the last year, I've done so much study and research and grew up. I can't take the Spiritual schizophrenia all over the internet and your stuff and Chaim's is about all I want. I'm so sick of pictures I could scream. I want meat, not eye candy. My other issues are well under control except one and it's not major but an addiction to coke. Naw, not the powder but the drink, lol. I'm going to buy a website soon and get off of 99% of Google. I'd love it if you'd start resending me your shares. I don't have the patience to drop all my groups in one day so it will be a weaning process. I may be getting them but I just don't participate anymore because of false doctrine and too many different spirits. I can't be a part of that anymore. I'd love to chat on Hangouts if you ever get a chance. Miss you and love in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brenda, Hi! You have one other issue that is complicating your fellowship with me and it has nothing to do with your addiction issues. If you read my last comment to you when you said where you were going to church, that should have been a red flag as to your lack of hearing from me. A child of GOD is not to be unequally yoked and the reasons to put your fellowship in a church of women pastors, gay and lesbian pastors, same sex marriages is being unequally yoked on purpose against what the LORD would ever want for you. Light and darkness are never to have and can never have fellowship with one another; that is letting the door wide open for the Devil to enter into your home, marriage, and spiritual life. It is a testimony to all who you may be witnessing to that you do not truly believe everything in GOD's WORD because you are compromising your beliefs by being a part of darkness.

      Delete
  2. GOD’s Provisions. His Grace is sufficient for me. I do not hunger or thirst trusting in Him Julie. Thank you for this beautiful Blog.

    ReplyDelete