Friday, August 6, 2021

" 1 % GUILTY "


All who accept the sacrifice of JESUS receive
TOTAL  PARDON 

THE PRISONER spoke: "I've never sold drugs, I've never cheated on my income taxes, I've never abused my wife, I've never . . ."
"Wait a minute," the attorney interrupted, "Did you or did you not rob the bank ?"
"Well I give blood, I've served in the Army and I . . ." 
"Wait a minute. Did you or did you not . . .?"
"Yes, I did. But I've done so many good things ! I'm only 1% guilty !"

One day you will stand before a JUDGE and you may say:
 - I've never robbed or murdered anyone.
 - I help the poor.
 - I was good to my family. 
 - I may have done a few bad things, but so did everyone else.
 - I'm only 1% guilty !

And the JUDGE will say, "For whosoever shall keep the whole Law and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all." (James 2:10). 
So it will be for all of us when we stand before GOD.
2nd.Corinthians 5:10 "For we must all appear before the Judgment seat of CHRIST; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad."

GOD has provided a way to be declared "not guilty": HE sent HIS own SON to die for the sins of all mankind, past, present & future. 1st.Corinthians 15:1-2a,3-4 gives us the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST: "Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the Gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; by which also ye are saved, . . . For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that CHRIST died for our sins according to the Scriptures; and that HE was buried, and that HE rose again the third day according to the Scriptures:" JESUS CHRIST totally without sin, died for the sins of all mankind, and paid them in full. 1st.Peter 3:18, "For CHRIST also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that HE might bring us to GOD. . ."

All who accept the sacrifice of JESUS receive total pardon and cleansing and can stand before GOD without fear. "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the LORD JESUS and shalt believe in thine heart that GOD hath raised HIM from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. . . For whosoever shall call upon the name of the LORD shall be saved." Romans 10:9-10,13.

Jude 1:24-25, "Now unto HIM that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of HIS glory with exceeding joy, to the only wise GOD our SAVIOR, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and forever."

"For GOD so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten SON, that whosoever believes in HIM should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16 The Bible says that "the goodness of GOD leads thee to repentance (turning to GOD from your sin)" in Romans 2:4. If you would be willing to turn to GOD in repentance and faith, and receive CHRIST as your personal SAVIOR, pray this simple prayer or one like it:

LORD, I know that I am a sinner, and I believe YOU died and rose again for me. I am trusting YOU to forgive me, come into my heart and save me. Help me to live for YOU always. In JESUS' name I pray, AMEN.

JESUS said, "If the SON therefore shall make you free ye shall be free indeed." John 8:36 and "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that hears MY WORD, and believes on HIM that sent ME, has everlasting life, and shall not come in condemnation; but is passed from death unto life." John 5:24.
Your servant in CHRIST,
Julie




 

No comments:

Post a Comment