Friday, September 24, 2021

" This is MY BELOVED SON . . . "

 


In the Bible, a commandment came forth from GOD. . . "Hear ye HIM !" HE spoke of HIS BELOVED SON, JESUS. If you are not sure what will happen to you after you die, why don't you read on and see what JESUS said will happen ?

If you reject JESUS, you will be judged one day by HIS WORD. Hear ye HIM ! "And if any man hear MY WORDs, and believe not, I judge him not: For I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. He that rejects ME and receives not MY WORDs, has one that judges him: the WORD that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day." (John 12:47-48)

If you do not believe in JESUS, you will die in your sins. Hear ye HIM ! "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: For if ye believe not that I AM HE, ye shall die in your sins." (John 8:24) "For ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of GOD." (Romans 3:23)

JESUS said you will not get to Heaven without HIM. There is no other way ! Hear ye HIM ! "I AM the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE: no man comes unto the FATHER, but by ME." (John 14:6) The Gospel "is the power of GOD unto Salvation for all who believe." (1st.Corinthians 1:16a) "Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the Gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; by which also ye are saved, . .For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that CHRIST died for our sins according to the Scriptures; and that HE was buried, and that HE rose again the third day according to the Scriptures:" (1st.Corinthians 15:1-2a,3-4) This HE did for you, personally ~ Hear ye HIM !

If you do not believe on JESUS, you are already condemned to a burning Hell ! Hear ye HIM ! "He that believes on HIM is not condemned: but he that believes not is condemned already because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten SON of GOD." (John 3:18)

If you are lost, you need to be saved from the wrath of GOD. Hear ye HIM ! "For the SON of MAN is come to save that which was lost." (Matthew 18:11) "Neither is there salvation in any other: For there is none other name under Heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." (Acts 4:12)

"For they being ignorant of GOD's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of GOD." (Romans 10:3) You need GOD's righteousness. Without it, you will go to a Devil's Hell. At this moment, you can receive GOD's righteousness. Hear ye HIM ! "But as many as received HIM, to them gave HE the power to become the sons of GOD, even to them that believe on HIS name." (John 1:12)

Pray to JESUS, and ask HIM to come into your heart, to save you, and to forgive you of your sins. You can pray this simple prayer or one like it with all your heart:

LORD, I know that I am a sinner, and I believe YOU died and rose again for me. I am trusting YOU to forgive me, come into my heart and save me. Help me to live for YOU always. In JESUS' name I pray, AMEN.

GOD's WORD says, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the LORD JESUS, and shalt believe in thine heart that GOD hath raised HIM from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. . .For whosoever shall call upon the name of the LORD shall be saved." (Romans 9-10,13)

The WORDs JESUS spoke stand sure - today, tomorrow and forever ! Hear ye HIM ! "Heaven and Earth shall pass away: but MY WORDs shall not pass away." (Matthew 24:35) "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment." (Hebrews 9:27) Do you realize that the first half of this verse is proved as a fact each time someone dies ? It is also a fact that one day, you too will die, and you can also be sure that you will be judged by the WORD JESUS spoke ! What is your choice ?

___ I CHOOSE TO REJECT JESUS... Hear ye HIM ! "But whosoever shall deny ME before men, him will I also deny before MY FATHER which is in Heaven." (Matthew 10:33) "And he that believes not the SON shall not see life; but the wrath of GOD abides on him." (John 3:36b)

___ I CHOOSE TO ACCEPT JESUS AS MY SAVIOR... Hear ye HIM ! "And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of MY hand." (John 10:28) "He that hath the SON hath life, and he that hath not the SON of GOD hath not life." (1st.John 5:12)

Everlasting life begins when we receive CHRIST as our personal SAVIOR. The LORD JESUS said, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that hears MY WORD, and believes on HIM that sent ME, has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life." (John 5:24)
Your servant in CHRIST,
Julie





No comments:

Post a Comment