Friday, February 25, 2022

" GOD's Remedy "

 

G O D ' S   R E M E D Y

When I am weak -
"Have mercy upon me O LORD; for I am weak. (Psalm 6:2)

When I am helpless -
"GOD is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." (Psalm 46:1)

When I am afraid -
"What time I am afraid, I will trust in THEE." (Psalm 56:3)

When I am worried -
"Casting all your care upon HIM; for HE cares for you." (1st.Peter 5:7)

When I am lacking in faith -
"With men this is impossible: but with GOD all things are possible." (Matthew 19:26)

When I am sinful -
"CHRIST JESUS came into the world to saved sinners; of whom I am chief." (1st.Timothy 1:15)

When I am concerned about my eternal destination -
"He that believes on the SON (JESUS CHRIST) has everlasting life; and he that believes not the SON shall not see life; but the wrath of GOD abides on him." (John 3:36)

When I am seeking the way to heaven -
"JESUS said unto him, I AM the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE: no man comes unto the FATHER, but by ME." (John 14:6)

When I am searching for deeper meaning in life -
"JESUS said, I AM come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." (John 10:10)

When I am tired - 
"JESUS said, Come unto ME, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." (Matthew 11:28)

When I am unable to sleep - 
"I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for THOU, LORD, makes me dwell in safety." (Psalm 4:8)

When I am upset - 
"THOU wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on THEE: because he trusts in THEE." (Isaiah 26:3)

   By Mrs. Don Brill

  

No comments:

Post a Comment