Thursday, October 27, 2022

" Pardon Me ! "

 


PARDON ME ! Since I may never meet you in person, would you read this friendly message I have for you ?


     Our connecting this way is not altogether by chance. Although we have not had time to become acquainted, may I share with you something most wonderful ?


     Some time ago I met a remarkable PERSON, so great and outstanding, that it has become a joy to introduce HIM to others. The great tragedy is that so many know about HIM, but so few know HIM personally. Perhaps you have already guessed that I am speaking of JESUS CHRIST.


     To some HE is little more than a word of blasphemy, and to others a source of embarrassment, but to those who know HIM, HE is wonderful !


     You recall that the Apostle Paul persecuted the early Christians, but after he met JESUS, his life was transformed. He wrote,

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of

all acceptation, that CHRIST JESUS came

into the world to save sinners, of whom

I am chief."    1st.Timothy 1:15

     It hurts our pride to admit that we are sinners, but it is wonderful when we experience the power of JESUS CHRIST to forgive our sins and heal our hearts.

     When once we accept HIM as our SAVIOR, we make an amazing discovery. JESUS did not come to make us stuffy saints or miserable mortals, but HE came to give us LIFE -- the very fullest and richest. Listen to JESUS' OWN WORD's:

"I AM come that they might have life,

and that they might have it more 

abundantly."          John 10:10

     Dear Reader, whatever may have been your disappointment with people, disillusionment with life, and confusion with religion, let me assure you that this is not the fault of JESUS CHRIST. HE has been misrepresented, betrayed, denied, and neglected, but HE stands majestically, in love pleading with everyone of earth's billions,

"Come unto ME, all ye that labor and are

heavy laden, and I will give you rest."

Matthew 11:28

     HE speaks to you today. Do you personally know HIM ? Repent of your sins; believe that JESUS died on the cross to pay for them, and make HIM the LORD of your life. Read the following Scriptures carefully. Then believe it and act upon it:

"Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the Gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; by which also ye are saved . . .For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that CHRIST died for our sins according to the Scriptures; and that HE was buried, and that HE rose again the third day according to the Scriptures: . . .That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the LORD JESUS, and shalt believe in thine heart that GOD hath raised HIM from the dead, thou shalt be saved. . .For whosoever shall call upon the name of the LORD shall be saved." 1st.Corinthians 15:1-2a,3-4;Romans 10:9,13)

     If you want to know more of this wonderful SAVIOR, get a copy of the Gospel of John and read it. Talk to a committed, born again, Bible believing Christian; go to a church where the "Good News" of salvation is clearly explained. If you would be willing to turn to CHRIST in repentance and faith, pray this simple prayer or one like it:

LORD, I know that I am a sinner, and I believe YOU died and rose again for me. I am trusting YOU to forgive me. Come into my heart and save me. Help me to life for YOU always. In JESUS' name I pray, AMEN.

     All things are planned by GOD -- also your reading this post. Do not harden yourself against HIS call. Pray that the HOLY SPIRIT will open your heart and mind of understanding to let JESUS in. It will be going from death unto life. JESUS said,

"He that heareth MY WORD, and 

believeth on HIM that sent ME hath

everlasting life, and shall not come

into condemnation, but is passed from

death unto life."           John 5:24

Your servant in CHRIST,

Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment