Saturday, January 28, 2023

" GOD Wants You to KNOW 4 Things ! "

 


GOD Wants You to KNOW That . . . . .  .

1. You are a sinner and cannot save yourself.
"For all have sinned and come short of the glory of GOD."  Romans 3:23
"Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to HIS mercy HE saved us."  Titus 3:5

GOD Wants You to KNOW that . . . . . . .

2. JESUS CHRIST has already provided the way of salvation.
"For GOD so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten SON, that whosoever believes in HIM should not perish, but have everlasting life."  John 3:16
"Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the Gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; by which also ye are saved, . . .For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that CHRIST died for our sins according to the Scriptures; and that HE was buried, and that HE rose again the third day according to the Scriptures:"  1st.Corinthians 15:1-2a,3-4
"For CHRIST also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that HE might bring us to GOD."  1st.Peter 3:18

GOD Wants You to KNOW that . . . . . . .

3. You must repent of your sins (turning to GOD from your sin).
"Whoso confesses and forsakes them (his sins) shall obtain mercy."  Proverbs 28:13
"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the LORD JESUS and believe in thine heart that GOD has raised HIM from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation . . . For whosoever shall call upon the name of the LORD shall be saved."  Romans 10:9-10,13

GOD Wants You to KNOW that . . . . . . .

4. Acceptance or refusal determines your eternal destiny.
"He that believes on HIM is not condemned: but he that believes not is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten SON of GOD . . . He that believes on the SON has everlasting life: and he that believes not the SON shall not see life; but the wrath of GOD abides on him."  John 3 18, 36

What Must I Do ?
1. I must know that I am a sinner.
2. I must realize that I need a SAVIOR.
3. I must repent of my sins and
4. I must turn to GOD by faith and accept JESUS as payment for my sin . . . . . . .

You may ask, "How can I receive GOD's promise of eternal life through JESUS ?"

Acknowledge that you are a sinner,  "for all have sinned, and come short of the glory of GOD"  Romans 3:23.

Believe that the LORD JESUS died for you, for  "CHRIST died for our sins according to the Scriptures"  1st.Corinthians 15:3

Call upon the LORD to save you,  "for whosoever shall call upon the name of the LORD shall be saved"  Romans 10:13.

If you would be willing to turn to CHRIST in repentance and faith, pray this simple prayer or one like it with all your heart:

LORD, I know that I am a sinner, and I believe YOU died and rose again for me. I am trusting YOU to forgive me, come into my heart and save me. Help me to live for YOU always. In JESUS' name I pray, AMEN.

The LORD JESUS said,  ". . . I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish . . ." John 10:28.  Everlasting life is ours when we receive CHRIST as our personal SAVIOR.
Your servant in CHRIST,
Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment