Friday, February 24, 2023

" Never, Never, Never ! "

 

Romans 8:31-39  "What shall we then say to these things ? If GOD be for us, who can be against us ? HE that spared not HIS OWN SON, but delivered HIM up for us all, how shall HE not with HIM also freely give us all things ? Who shall lay any thing to the charge of GOD's elect ? It is GOD that justifieth ? Who is he that condemneth ? It is CHRIST that died, yea rather, that is risen again, WHO is even at the right hand of GOD, WHO also makes intercession for us. 

Who shall separate us from the love of CHRIST ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword ? As it is written, For THY sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay in all these things we are more than conquerors through HIM that loved us For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of GOD, which is in CHRIST JESUS our LORD."
Never will I perish (John 3:16; 10:28).
Never will I be condemned or judged (Romans 8:1; John 3:18; 5:24).
Never will I lose my salvation (vv. 29-30; Hebrew 7:25).
Never will I hunger or thirst (John 6:35).
Never will I die (John 8:51; 11:26).
Never will I be without the life of GOD (1st.John 5:12).
Never will I be plucked out of GOD's hand (John 10:28-29).
Never will I fail to have CHRIST as my righteousness (1st.Corinthians 1:29-31).
Never will I be separated from the love of GOD which is in CHRIST JESUS my LORD (vv.38-39; Jeremiah 31:3).
Never will I be less than a conqueror (v.37).
Never will I be abandoned by my GOD (Hebrews 13:5).
Never will I be without my HELPER (Hebrews 13:6).
Never will GOD be against me (v.31).
Never will GOD fail me (Deuteronomy 31:6).
Never will I be without the COMFORTER (John 14:16).
Never will GOD break HIS WORD or fail to keep HIS promises (2nd.Corinthians 1:20).
Never will GOD lie to me (Titus 1:2; Hebrews 6:18).
Never will I accomplish anything apart from CHRIST (John 15:5). 
Never will I be tested beyond what I can bear (1st.Corinthians 10:13).
Never will I be lacking any good thing (Psalm 23:1; 34:10).
Never will I be without JESUS CHRIST's intercession (v.34; Hebrews 7:25).
Never will I be without my ADVOCATE, my HELPER in court, when my "adversary the devil" brings his accusations against me (1st.Peter 5:8; 1st.John 2:1-2).
Never will I be without the bountiful provision of GOD (Philippians 4:19).
Never will I be ashamed of the ONE WHO died for me (Romans 10:11).
Never will I cease to be thankful for all that the LORD has done for my soul (Psalm 95:1-2); 126:3).
Never will I draw back unto perdition (Hebrews 10:39; John 6:68-69).
Never will I ever find anyone to surpass the incomparable, irreplaceable CHRIST (Isaiah 46:5,9). GWZ
Your servant in CHRIST,
Julie
Copyright, FEATURE: A Daily Bible Study Guide.
Used  with  permission.    www.featoday.org



No comments:

Post a Comment