Saturday, July 8, 2023

" What the CREATOR Means to Me Personally "

 

Psalm 95:1-11  "O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the ROCK of our salvation. Let us come before HIS presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto HIM with psalms. For the LORD is a great GOD, and a great KING above all gods. In HIS hand are the deep places of the Earth: the strength of the hills is HIS also. The sea is HIS, and  HE made it: and HIS hands formed the dry land. O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our MAKER (CREATOR). For HE is our GOD; and we are the people of HIS pasture, and the sheep of HIS hand. To day if ye will hear HIS voice, harden not your heart, as in the provocation (rebellion), and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness: when your fathers tempted ME, proved ME, and saw MY work. Forty years long was I grieved with this generation, and said, It is a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known MY ways: unto whom I swore in MY wrath that they should not enter into MY rest."
1.) Nothing is too hard for the CREATOR.  "Ah LORD GOD ! Behold, THOU hast made the Heaven and the Earth by THY great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for THEE" (Jeremiah 32:17). The GOD WHO did the greater can certainly do the lesser ! The fact that HE could create the heavens and the Earth proves that no problem or difficulty is too hard for GOD to handle.

2.) The CREATOR is my HELPER.  "My help cometh from the LORD, which made Heaven and Earth" (Psalm 121:2). "Our help is in the name of the LORD, WHO made Heaven and Earth" (Psalm 124:8). How wonderful it is to think that the Almighty CREATOR is my personal HELPER amid my daily challenges !

3.)  ALL people are on equal footing before the CREATOR.  "The rich and poor meet together: the LORD is the MAKER of them all" (Proverbs 22:2). In these days of much divisiveness over race and social status, it is helpful to remember that every human is a special creation of GOD put on this planet for HIS pleasure and will (Revelation 4:11).
4. The CREATOR determined my gender.  "HE which made them at the beginning made them male and female" (Matthew 19:4), and, in doing so, the CREATOR did not make a mistake !

5.  When I suffer for CHRIST, I can commit the keeping of my soul to my faithful CREATOR. "Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of GOD commit the keeping of their souls to HIM in well doing, as unto a faithful CREATOR." (1st.Peter 4:19).

6.  May I never forget my CREATOR. "And forgettest the LORD thy MAKER, that hath stretched forth the heavens, and laid the foundations of the Earth. . . ?" (Isaiah 51:13). This was the great sin described in Romans 1 of worshiping and serving the creature instead of the CREATOR (Romans 1:25 pictured above). How I need to remember my CREATOR whether I am young or old (Ecclesiastes 12:1 pictured above) ! The CREATOR demands and deserves my worship (Psalm 95:6 pictured at top of post).GWZ
Your servant in CHRIST,
Julie
Copyright, FEATURE: A Daily Bible Study Guide.
Used with permission.    www.featoday.org





No comments:

Post a Comment