Tuesday, September 29, 2020

"How to Become a Christian"

"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the LORD shall be saved." Romans 10:13

1. Receive CHRIST as SAVIOR

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under Heaven given among men whereby we must be saved." Acts 4:12

2. Receive CHRIST as the only way to GOD

"JESUS said unto him, I AM the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE: no man comes unto the FATHER, but by ME." John 14:6

3. Receive CHRIST as LORD

"For to this end CHRIST both died, and rose, and revived, that HE might be LORD both of the dead and living."

4. Receive CHRIST as MEDIATOR

"For CHRIST also has once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that HE might bring us to GOD." 1st.Peter 3:18

5. Receive CHRIST as Example

"For even hereunto were ye called: because CHRIST also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow HIS steps." 1st.Peter 2:21

6. Receive CHRIST as Teacher

"Take MY yoke upon you, and learn of ME; for I AM meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls." Matthew 11:29

7. Believe the Gospel

"Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the Gospel. . .by which also ye are saved,. . .For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that CHRIST died for our sins according to the Scriptures; and that HE was buried, and that HE rose again the third day according to the Scriptures: and that HE was seen. . ." 1st.Corinthians 15:1a,2a,3-5a

"Believe on the LORD JESUS CHRIST, and thou shalt be saved." Acts 16:31

"But these are written, that ye might believe that JESUS is the CHRIST, the SON of GOD; and that believing ye might have life through HIS name." John 20:31

"But as many as received HIM, to them gave HE power to become the sons of GOD, even to them that believe on HIS name." John 1:12

If you would like to call on the LORD to save you, and have the promise of everlasting life, pray this simple prayer or one like with all your heart, and receive CHRIST today.

LORD, I know that I am a sinner, and I believe YOU died and rose again for me. I am trusting YOU to forgive me, come into my heart and save me. Help me to live for YOU always. In JESUS' name I pray, AMEN.

Everlasting life begins when we receive CHRIST as our personal LORD and SAVIOR. The LORD JESUS said, "And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish" John 10:28.
Your servant in CHRIST,
Julie
Also, The Gospel in 21 Different Languages @
www.theabalonekid.com/id187.html



 

No comments:

Post a Comment