Friday, May 31, 2024

" 1% Guilty ! "

 

THE PRISONER spoke: "I've never sold drugs, I've never cheated on my income taxes, I've never abused my wife, I've never. . . "
"Wait a minute," the attorney interrupted, "Did you or did you not rob the bank ?" 
"Well, I give blood, I've served in the Army and I . . ." 
"Wait a minute, Did you or did not. . ."
"Yes, I did. But I've done so many good things ! I'm only 1% guilty !"

One day you will stand before a JUDGE and you may say:
- I've never robbed or murdered anyone.
- I've helped the poor.
- I was good to my family.
- I may have done a few bad things, but so did everyone else.
- I'm only 1% guilty !

And the JUDGE will say,
"For whosoever shall keep the whole Law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all." James 2:10  So it will be for all of us when we stand before GOD.

2nd.Corinthians 5:10 says, "For we must all appear before the Judgment seat of CHRIST; that everyone may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad."

GOD has provided the only way to be declared "not guilty": HE sent HIS OWN SON to die for the sins of all mankind. JESUS CHRIST, totally without sin, died for us sinners. "But GOD commendeth HIS love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, CHRIST died for us." (Romans 5:8). Also 1st.Corinthians 15:1-2a,3-4 tells us, "Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the Gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; by which also ye are saved, . .For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that CHRIST died for our sins according to the Scriptures; and that HE was buried, and that HE rose again the third day according to the Scriptures:"

1st.Peter 3:18 says, "For CHRIST also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that HE might bring us to GOD. . ." All who come to JESUS in repentance and faith, accepting the death, burial and resurrection of JESUS, on their behalf, receive total pardon and cleansing and can stand before GOD without fear.

Jude 1:24-25 tells us, "Now unto HIM that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of HIS glory with exceeding joy, to the only wise GOD our SAVIOR, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever."

Turn from your sin in repentance and faith and believe !

1st.John 1:7-9 tells us, ". . .the blood of JESUS CHRIST HIS SON cleanseth us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, HE is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

John 3:16 says, "For GOD so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten SON, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have everlasting life." 

How can I go from 1% Guilty to 100% Forgiven ?

Acknowledge that you are a sinner, "for all have sinned, and come short of the glory of GOD." (Romans 3:23).

Believe that the LORD JESUS died for you, for "CHRIST died for our sins according to the Scriptures" (1st.Corinthians 15:3).

Call upon the LORD to save you, "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the LORD shall be saved." (Romans 10:13).

If you would be willing to turn to CHRIST, in repentance (a turning to GOD from your sin) and faith, pray this simple prayer of salvation:

LORD, I know that I am a sinner, and I believe YOU died and rose again for me. I am trusting YOU to forgive me. Come into my heart and save me. Help me to live for YOU always. In JESUS' name I pray, AMEN.

This is a decision that should not be put off. We are not promised any more time than the moment we are in. GOD's WORD says, "...BEHOLD, NOW is the accepted time; BEHOLD, NOW is the day of salvation." Come to JESUS and be totally forgiven and be assured of a home in Heaven, today !
Your servant in CHRIST,
Julie

https://fivestarchristianministries.com/salvation




No comments:

Post a Comment